You have searched the English word "Ring" meaning in Arabic "الحلقة". Ring meaning has been search 5782 (five thousand seven hundred and eighty-two) times till 9/5/2015. You can also find Ring meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Ring Meaning in Arabic
Find best online English to Arabic Dictionary and Arabic to English Translation with Arabic keyboard. Search words meaning along with Definition & Synonyms details.
آر - الحرف الثامن عشر في اللغة الإنجليزية
الصوت المتقطّع الذي يسمع من سماعة التلفون بعد طلب رقم معيّن
Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To make a ring around by cutting away the bark; to girdle; as, to ring branches or roots.
- (n.) Specifically, a circular ornament of gold or other precious material worn on the finger, or attached to the ear, the nose, or some other part of the person; as, a wedding ring.
- (v. t.) To cause to sound, especially by striking, as a metallic body; as, to ring a bell.
- (v. t.) To make (a sound), as by ringing a bell; to sound.
- (n.) The plane figure included between the circumferences of two concentric circles.
- (v. t.) To fit with a ring or with rings, as the fingers, or a swines snout.
- (n.) An instrument, formerly used for taking the suns altitude, consisting of a brass ring suspended by a swivel, with a hole at one side through which a solar ray entering indicated the altitude on the graduated inner surface opposite.
- (n.) A sound; especially, the sound of vibrating metals; as, the ring of a bell.
- (n.) A circle, or a circular line, or anything in the form of a circular line or hoop.
- (n.) Any loud sound; the sound of numerous voices; a sound continued, repeated, or reverberated.
- (n.) An inclosed space in which pugilists fight; hence, figuratively, prize fighting.
- (v. i.) To sound, as a bell or other sonorous body, particularly a metallic one.
- (n.) The solid generated by the revolution of a circle, or other figure, about an exterior straight line (as an axis) lying in the same plane as the circle or other figure.
- (n.) A circular group of persons.
- (v. t.) To repeat often, loudly, or earnestly.
- (n.) An elastic band partly or wholly encircling the spore cases of ferns. See Illust. of Sporangium.
- (v. i.) To sound loud; to resound; to be filled with a ringing or reverberating sound.
- (n.) A circular area in which races are or run or other sports are performed; an arena.
- (v. i.) To rise in the air spirally.
- (v. i.) To be filled with report or talk; as, the whole town rings with his fame.
- (n.) A chime, or set of bells harmonically tuned.
- (v. i.) To continue to sound or vibrate; to resound.
- (n.) A clique; an exclusive combination of persons for a selfish purpose, as to control the market, distribute offices, obtain contracts, etc.
- (v. i.) To practice making music with bells.
- (v. t.) To surround with a ring, or as with a ring; to encircle.
- () R, the eighteenth letter of the English alphabet, is a vocal consonant. It is sometimes called a semivowel, and a liquid. See Guide to Pronunciation, // 178, 179, and 250-254.
- () A syllable applied in solmization to the second tone of the diatonic scale of C; in the American system, to the second tone of any diatonic scale.
- (n.) A crowbar.
- (n.) One who, or that which, rings; especially, one who rings chimes on bells.
- (n.) A horse that is not entitled to take part in a race, but is fraudulently got into it.
- (n.) A light sail set abaft and beyong the leech of a boom-and-gaff sail; -- called also ringsail.
- (n.) A bird having a distinct band of color across the tail, as the hen harrier.
English to Arabic Dictionary - English is an international and most comprehended language of the World. You can translate and comprehend any language by translating it to English. This page covers the Arabic and English dictionary. You can type any word in English and search the relevant meaning in Arabic and likewise if you are well versed in Arabic and want to know meaning of certain word in English, you can type the word in Arabic and get the desired results.
HamariWeb gives you access of the free online Arabic to English dictionary that covers almost 50,000 English to Arabic words meanings. This bi language dictionary can help you get the desired meanings of difficult words anytime anywhere. You can also search Arabic to English dictionary by using Arabic keyboard given at page. If you are unable to find your desired word's meaning then you can suggest us and we will add that in our archives.