You have searched the English word "Table" meaning in Arabic "المنضدة". Table meaning has been search 8030 (eight thousand and thirty) times till 7/30/2015. You can also find Table meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Table Meaning in Arabic
Find best online English to Arabic Dictionary and Arabic to English Translation with Arabic keyboard. Search words meaning along with Definition & Synonyms details.
Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A thin, flat piece of wood, stone, metal, or other material, on which anything is cut, traced, written, or painted; a tablet
- (n.) The games of backgammon and of draughts.
- (v. t.) To make board hems in the skirts and bottoms of (sails) in order to strengthen them in the part attached to the boltrope.
- (v. t.) To delineate, as on a table; to represent, as in a picture.
- (v. t.) To enter upon the docket; as, to table charges against some one.
- (n.) One of the two, external and internal, layers of compact bone, separated by diploe, in the walls of the cranium.
- (n.) The arrangement or disposition of the lines which appear on the inside of the hand.
- (n.) A plane surface, supposed to be transparent and perpendicular to the horizon; -- called also perspective plane.
- (n.) Any smooth, flat surface upon which an inscription, a drawing, or the like, may be produced.
- (n.) A smooth, flat surface, like the side of a board; a thin, flat, smooth piece of anything; a slab.
- (n.) Hence, in a great variety of applications: A condensed statement which may be comprehended by the eye in a single view; a methodical or systematic synopsis; the presentation of many items or particulars in one group; a scheme; a schedule.
- (n.) a memorandum book.
- (n.) A stringcourse which includes an offset; esp., a band of stone, or the like, set where an offset is required, so as to make it decorative. See Water table.
- (n.) The upper flat surface of a diamond or other precious stone, the sides of which are cut in angles.
- (v. t.) In parliamentary usage, to lay on the table; to postpone, by a formal vote, the consideration of (a bill, motion, or the like) till called for, or indefinitely.
- (n.) An article of furniture, consisting of a flat slab, board, or the like, having a smooth surface, fixed horizontally on legs, and used for a great variety of purposes, as in eating, writing, or working.
- (n.) One of the divisions of a backgammon board; as, to play into the right-hand table.
- (n.) The board on the opposite sides of which backgammon and draughts are played.
- (n.) The part of a machine tool on which the work rests and is fastened.
- (v. i.) To live at the table of another; to board; to eat.
- (n.) A view of the contents of a work; a statement of the principal topics discussed; an index; a syllabus; a synopsis; as, a table of contents.
- (n.) A list of substances and their properties; especially, a list of the elementary substances with their atomic weights, densities, symbols, etc.
- (v. t.) To form into a table or catalogue; to tabulate; as, to table fines.
- (v. t.) To lay or place on a table, as money.
- (v. t.) To insert, as one piece of timber into another, by alternate scores or projections from the middle, to prevent slipping; to scarf.
- (n.) The company assembled round a table.
- (n.) A circular plate of crown glass.
- (n.) Any collection and arrangement in a condensed form of many particulars or values, for ready reference, as of weights, measures, currency, specific gravities, etc.; also, a series of numbers following some law, and expressing particular values corresponding to certain other numbers on which they depend, and by means of which they are taken out for use in computations; as, tables of logarithms, sines, tangents, squares, cubes, etc.; annuity tables; interest tables; astronomical tables, etc.
- (n.) Hence, food placed on a table to be partaken of; fare; entertainment; as, to set a good table.
- (v. t.) To supply with food; to feed.
• Table dhote
- () Now, commonly, a meal, usually of several courses, in a restaurant, hotel, or the like, for which one pays a fixed price irrespective of what one orders; -- often used adjectively; as, a table-dhote meal.
- () A common table for guests at a hotel; an ordinary.
English to Arabic Dictionary - English is an international and most comprehended language of the World. You can translate and comprehend any language by translating it to English. This page covers the Arabic and English dictionary. You can type any word in English and search the relevant meaning in Arabic and likewise if you are well versed in Arabic and want to know meaning of certain word in English, you can type the word in Arabic and get the desired results.
HamariWeb gives you access of the free online Arabic to English dictionary that covers almost 50,000 English to Arabic words meanings. This bi language dictionary can help you get the desired meanings of difficult words anytime anywhere. You can also search Arabic to English dictionary by using Arabic keyboard given at page. If you are unable to find your desired word's meaning then you can suggest us and we will add that in our archives.