Access the most desirable recipes online posted on this page. You can prepare Barbecue Fish online along with the required ingredients and method so you can note them and prepare it with ease.
• 2 pounds of Fillet Of Fish (about 1 ¾ inches thick)
• 1 Lemon (Nimbu) (sliced in rounds) (for garnish)
• 1 Onion (peeled & sliced in rounds)
• 2 tsp. of Fennel Seeds (Sounf)
• Salt (to taste)
• Black Peppers (Kaali Mirch) (to taste)
• Green Fennel Leaves (for garnishing)
• 3 tbsp. of Olive Oil (Zaitoon Ka Tail)
• Aluminum Paper (for wrapping)
1. Wash and clean the fillet of fish with a dry cloth. Rub the olive oil on the fish with a brush or with your hand. Rub it well on both sides of the fish and put fish on aluminum foil.
2. Layer on top with onion & two lemons slices and sprinkle salt, black pepper and fennel seeds. Wrap the foil around the fish and put it on a hot barbeque grill and cook on high until both sides are cooked well.
3. Garnish with lemon slice and green fennel leaves and serve.
Note: Yield: 4 Servings, Preparation Time: 15 Minutes, Degree of Difficulty: Easy, Dish: Pakistani