300g chicken mince
• 1/4 cabbage shredded
• 1 carrot peeled,grated
• 2 green onions, thinly chopped
• 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
• 1 egg lightly beaten
• 20 (250G) frozen spring roll wrappers , thawed
• olive oil cooking spray
• sweet and sour dipping sauce,to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200 c .Line 2 large baking trays with baking pepper.Place mince , cabbage,carrot,onions,tasty cheese and egg in a bowl.Use clean hands, combine well.
2. Place one spring roll wrapper on workbench,with one corner facing you.Place 2 table spoon of filling along the wrapper.Fold cover over filling .Fold over sides and roll up tightly to enclose.brush remaining corner with water to seal . Place seem side down , on baking tray. Repeat with remaining wrappers .
3. bake 20 to 25 minute or until it is brown .Serve the dipping sauce.