Christmas Pudding Recipe
What happens when hunger strikes? You look for some mouth watering recipes and here you can access all. Get the Christmas pudding recipe online along with all the ingredients and method of preparing it. Try it at home and get maximum praises.
• Maida - ½ cup
• baking powder - ½ tsp
• mixed spice powder - 2 tsp
• candied peel - ½ cup, chopped
• blanched almonds - ½ cup, chopped
• golden syrup - 1 tbsp
• bread crumbs - ½ cup
• melted margarine - ½ cup
• Jaggery powder - ½ cup
1. Mix all the ingredients well and keep covered over night.
2. Pour in greased individual moulds and seal with double layer of foil. Pressure cook for 45- 60 minutes. If making in one big mould, pressure cook for 2 hours.
3. Open the cooker after 15 minutes.
4. Lift out the moulds. Cool slightly and turn out on a serving plate serve warm.