Cucumber Cooler With Mint Recipe
• 3 quarts water, chilled
• 3 English cucumbers, peeled and coarsely sliced
• ½ teaspoon mint
• ½ cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
• ¼ teaspoon toasted cumin, ground
• ¼ cup sugar
1. In a blender add ½ cup of water with 1 cup of sliced cucumber. Blend. Add more cucumber and mint and blend. Continue until all the cucumbers are pureed.
2. Strain the cucumber juice of its seeds into a very large pitcher. Add the remaining water, lime juice, cumin and sugar. Chill before serving.