Spicy Cookies Recipe
Access the latest tempting recipe of Spicy Cookies online posted for your assistance. You can note down the ingredients and make it at home. Your family and children will love it for sure.
All purpose flour (Maida) - 2 cups
Butter/Ghee - 3/4 cup (at room temp.)
Chilly powder - 1 tsp
Ginger - 1" piece (minced)
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Green/Dry red Chillies - 1 or 2 (minced)
Curry leaves - 2 strands (minced)
Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
Asaefoetida - a pinch
Salt - 1/2 tsp ( or to taste)
Sugar - 2 tsp
1. Mix all the above ingredients together in a bowl to get a nice dough like chappatti dough.
2. If the dough is not moist enough add 2-3 tblsp of curd.
3. Grease an aluminium foil and roll out the dough into a big circle 1 "thick.
4. Using a cookie cutter or any bottle lid, cut out into desired cookie shapes.
5. Place the cut out cookies on a greased baking dish and bake it for 15 - 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 325 degrees F.
6. Cool and store in air tight containers and enjoy for many days.