Tandoori Capsicum Recipe
Tandoori Capsicum – Looking for a unique and delicious recipe online? Try the new Tandoori Capsicum recipe by simply checking the method on our page. You can serve it as a tea time snack or at lunch or dinner time as per your desire.
1) Capsicum, medium sized 250 gm
2) Cabbage, shredded 120 gm
3) Cashew nuts, broken 1 tsp
4) Coriander leaves, 1 tsp
5) Carrots, grated 1/3 cup
6) Cottage cheese, grated 1 cup
7) Cumin (jeera) seeds 2.5 gm
8) French beans, sliced 60 gm
9) Garam masala a pinch
10) Garlic paste 2.5 gm
11) Ginger paste 2.5 gm
12) Green peas 4 tsp
13) Oil 15 gm
14) Raisins 1 tsp
15) Red chilli powder 2.5 gm
16) Salt to taste
1. Cut the capsicums at the stem end and scoop out the seeds.
2. Heat oil. Add cumin and splutter.
3. Add ginger and garlic pastes and fry for a few minutes.
4. Add all vegetables and stir-fry.
5. Add salt and red chilli powder.
6. Fry till the oil surfaces. Take off fire.
7. Add grated cottage cheese and garam masala.
8. Cool mixture. Add cashewnuts, raisins and coriander.
9. Stuff the capsicums with the mixture and put a skewer through them.
10. Grill for 5 minutes or bake in a tandoor for 8 minutes.
11. Put on a platter and decorate with lemon wedges, onion rings and tomato rings.