Tomato Soup with Egg
Tomato Soup With Egg - To win someone’s heart, feed in good food! Apart from usual cuisine, learn this amazing Tomato Soup With Egg recipe posted online from this page and try making it at home. You will not be disappointed!
• 4 tomatoes
• 1 onion
• 1 tbsp. oil
• 3/4 liter chicken stock
• Pinch of Chinese salt
• Salt and pepper
• 1 Egg beaten
1. Cut tomatoes and cut onion.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the tomatoes and onions and fry for five minutes or until soften but not brown.
3. Pour off excess oil and add the stock, salt and pepper and Chinese salt.
4. Bring to boil and cook for 8-10 minutes.
5. Add the egg slowly, stirring constantly, until it separates into shreds. Than ready to serve.