• Abased Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Abase
- (a.) Lowered; humbled.
- (a.) Borne lower than usual, as a fess; also, having the ends of the wings turned downward towards the point of the shield.
• Abase Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) To lower or depress; to throw or cast down; as, to abase the eye.
- (a.) To cast down or reduce low or lower, as in rank, office, condition in life, or estimation of worthiness; to depress; to humble; to degrade.
• Abasedly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Abjectly; downcastly.