• Absent Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Being away from a place; withdrawn from a place; not present.
- (a.) Not existing; lacking; as, the part was rudimental or absent.
- (a.) Inattentive to what is passing; absent-minded; preoccupied; as, an absent air.
- (v. t.) To take or withdraw (ones self) to such a distance as to prevent intercourse; -- used with the reflexive pronoun.
- (v. t.) To withhold from being present.
• Absently Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In an absent or abstracted manner.
• Absentment Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being absent; withdrawal.