• Abusive Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Wrongly used; perverted; misapplied.
- (a.) Given to misusing; also, full of abuses.
- (a.) Practicing abuse; prone to ill treat by coarse, insulting words or by other ill usage; as, an abusive author; an abusive fellow.
- (a.) Containing abuse, or serving as the instrument of abuse; vituperative; reproachful; scurrilous.
- (a.) Tending to deceive; fraudulent; cheating.
• Abusiveness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of being abusive; rudeness of language, or violence to the person.