• Accomplish Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To complete, as time or distance.
- (v. t.) To bring to an issue of full success; to effect; to perform; to execute fully; to fulfill; as, to accomplish a design, an object, a promise.
- (v. t.) To equip or furnish thoroughly; hence, to complete in acquirements; to render accomplished; to polish.
- (v. t.) To gain; to obtain.
• Accomplishable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Capable of being accomplished; practicable.
• Accomplisher Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who accomplishes.