• Acquaint Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) Acquainted.
- (v. t.) To furnish or give experimental knowledge of; to make (one) to know; to make familiar; -- followed by with.
- (v. t.) To communicate notice to; to inform; to make cognizant; -- followed by with (formerly, also, by of), or by that, introducing the intelligence; as, to acquaint a friend with the particulars of an act.
- (v. t.) To familiarize; to accustom.
• Acquaintable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Easy to be acquainted with; affable.