• Actual Definition & Synonyms
Synonyms: De facto
- (a.) Involving or comprising action; active.
- (a.) Existing in act or reality; really acted or acting; in fact; real; -- opposed to potential, possible, virtual, speculative, conceivable, theoretical, or nominal; as, the actual cost of goods; the actual case under discussion.
- (a.) In action at the time being; now exiting; present; as the actual situation of the country.
- (n.) Something actually received; real, as distinct from estimated, receipts.
• Actualist Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who deals with or considers actually existing facts and conditions, rather than fancies or theories; -- opposed to idealist.
• Actualization Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A making actual or really existent.