• Agrarian Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Wild; -- said of plants growing in the fields.
- (a.) Pertaining to fields, or lands, or their tenure; esp., relating to an equal or equitable division of lands; as, the agrarian laws of Rome, which distributed the conquered and other public lands among citizens.
- (n.) An agrarian law.
- (n.) One in favor of an equal division of landed property.
• Agrarianism Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An equal or equitable division of landed property; the principles or acts of those who favor a redistribution of land.