• Agree Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To correspond in gender, number, case, or person.
- (v. i.) To harmonize in opinion, statement, or action; to be in unison or concord; to be or become united or consistent; to concur; as, all parties agree in the expediency of the law.
- (v. i.) To yield assent; to accede; -- followed by to; as, to agree to an offer, or to opinion.
- (v. t.) To admit, or come to one mind concerning; to settle; to arrange; as, to agree the fact; to agree differences.
- (adv.) In good part; kindly.
- (v. i.) To be conformable; to resemble; to coincide; to correspond; as, the picture does not agree with the original; the two scales agree exactly.
- (v. i.) To make a stipulation by way of settling differences or determining a price; to exchange promises; to come to terms or to a common resolve; to promise.
- (v. t.) To make harmonious; to reconcile or make friends.
- (v. i.) To suit or be adapted in its effects; to do well; as, the same food does not agree with every constitution.
• Agreed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Agree
• Agreeingly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In an agreeing manner (to); correspondingly; agreeably.