• Agreeable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pleasing, either to the mind or senses; pleasant; grateful; as, agreeable manners or remarks; an agreeable person; fruit agreeable to the taste.
- (a.) Willing; ready to agree or consent.
- (a.) Agreeing or suitable; conformable; correspondent; concordant; adapted; -- followed by to, rarely by with.
- (a.) In pursuance, conformity, or accordance; -- in this sense used adverbially for agreeably; as, agreeable to the order of the day, the House took up the report.
• Agreeableness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of being agreeable or pleasing; that quality which gives satisfaction or moderate pleasure to the mind or senses.
- (n.) The quality of being agreeable or suitable; suitableness or conformity; consistency.
- (n.) Resemblance; concordance; harmony; -- with to or between.