• Align Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To adjust or form to a line; to range or form in line; to bring into line; to aline.
- (v. t.) To form in line; to fall into line.
• Alignment Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of adjusting to a line; arrangement in a line or lines; the state of being so adjusted; a formation in a straight line; also, the line of adjustment; esp., an imaginary line to regulate the formation of troops or of a squadron.
- (n.) The ground-plan of a railway or other road, in distinction from the grades or profile.