• Alley Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The space between two rows of compositors stands in a printing office.
- (n.) A choice taw or marble.
- (n.) Any passage having the entrance represented as wider than the exit, so as to give the appearance of length.
- (n.) A passageway between rows of pews in a church.
- (n.) A narrow passage; especially a walk or passage in a garden or park, bordered by rows of trees or bushes; a bordered way.
- (n.) A narrow passage or way in a city, as distinct from a public street.
• Alleyed Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Furnished with alleys; forming an alley.