• Annexed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Annex
• Annex Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To attach or connect, as a consequence, condition, etc.; as, to annex a penalty to a prohibition, or punishment to guilt.
- (v. t.) To join or add, as a smaller thing to a greater.
- (v. t.) To join or attach; usually to subjoin; to affix; to append; -- followed by to.
- (v. i.) To join; to be united.
- (n.) Something annexed or appended; as, an additional stipulation to a writing, a subsidiary building to a main building; a wing.