• Annoy Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) To disturb or irritate, especially by continued or repeated acts; to tease; to ruffle in mind; to vex; as, I was annoyed by his remarks.
- (n.) A feeling of discomfort or vexation caused by what one dislikes; also, whatever causes such a feeling; as, to work annoy.
- (n.) To molest, incommode, or harm; as, to annoy an army by impeding its march, or by a cannonade.
• Annoying Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) That annoys; molesting; vexatious.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Annoy
• Annoyful Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Annoying.