• Appareling Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Apparel
• Apparel Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To make or get (something) ready; to prepare.
- (v. t.) To dress with external ornaments; to cover with something ornamental; to deck; to embellish; as, trees appareled with flowers, or a garden with verdure.
- (n.) External clothing; vesture; garments; dress; garb; external habiliments or array.
- (n.) A small ornamental piece of embroidery worn on albs and some other ecclesiastical vestments.
- (n.) The furniture of a ship, as masts, sails, rigging, anchors, guns, etc.
- (v. t.) To furnish with apparatus; to equip; to fit out.
- (v. t.) To dress or clothe; to attire.