• Append Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To add, as an accessory to the principal thing; to annex; as, notes appended to this chapter.
- (v. t.) To hang or attach to, as by a string, so that the thing is suspended; as, a seal appended to a record; the inscription was appended to the column.
• Appendaged Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Furnished with, or supplemented by, an appendage.
• Appended Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Append
• Appendicular Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Relating to an appendicle; appendiculate.