• Armored Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Clad with armor.
• Armor Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Steel or iron covering, whether of ships or forts, protecting them from the fire of artillery.
- (n.) Defensive arms for the body; any clothing or covering worn to protect ones person in battle.
• Armored cruiser Definition & Synonyms
- () A man-of-war carrying a large coal supply, and more or less protected from the enemys shot by iron or steel armor. There is no distinct and accepted classification distinguishing armored and protected cruisers from each other, except that the first have more or heavier armor than the second.