• Aroma Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or principle of plants or other substances which constitutes their fragrance; agreeable odor; as, the aroma of coffee.
- (n.) Fig.: The fine diffusive quality of intellectual power; flavor; as, the subtile aroma of genius.
• Aromatic Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A plant, drug, or medicine, characterized by a fragrant smell, and usually by a warm, pungent taste, as ginger, cinnamon, spices.
- (a.) Alt. of Aromatical
• Aromatizer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who, or that which, aromatizes or renders aromatic.