• Asse Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A small foxlike animal (Vulpes cama) of South Africa, valued for its fur.
• Assertorial Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Asserting that a thing is; -- opposed to problematical and apodeictical.
• Assert Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To maintain; to defend.
- (v. t.) To maintain or defend, as a cause or a claim, by words or measures; to vindicate a claim or title to; as, to assert our rights and liberties.
- (v. t.) To affirm; to declare with assurance, or plainly and strongly; to state positively; to aver; to asseverate.