• Assured Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Made sure; safe; insured; certain; indubitable; not doubting; bold to excess.
- (n.) One whose life or property is insured.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Assure
• Assure Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To affiance; to betroth.
- (v. t.) To insure; to covenant to indemnify for loss, or to pay a specified sum at death. See Insure.
- (v. t.) To make sure or certain; to render confident by a promise, declaration, or other evidence.
- (v. t.) To declare to, solemnly; to assert to (any one) with the design of inspiring belief or confidence.
- (v. t.) To confirm; to make certain or secure.
• Assuredness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being assured; certainty; full confidence.
• Assuredly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Certainly; indubitably.