• Autocrat Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) An absolute sovereign; a monarch who holds and exercises the powers of government by claim of absolute right, not subject to restriction; as, Autocrat of all the Russias (a title of the Czar).
- (a.) One who rules with undisputed sway in any company or relation; a despot.
• Autocratic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Alt. of Autocratical
• Autocratical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to autocracy or to an autocrat; absolute; holding independent and arbitrary powers of government.