• Beast Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) As opposed to man: Any irrational animal.
- (n.) Any four-footed animal, that may be used for labor, food, or sport; as, a beast of burden.
- (n.) Fig.: A coarse, brutal, filthy, or degraded fellow.
- (n.) A penalty at beast, omber, etc. Hence: To be beasted, to be beaten at beast, omber, etc.
- (n.) Any living creature; an animal; -- including man, insects, etc.
- (n.) A game at cards similar to loo.
• Beastly Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pertaining to, or having the form, nature, or habits of, a beast.
- (a.) Characterizing the nature of a beast; contrary to the nature and dignity of man; brutal; filthy.
- (a.) Abominable; as, beastly weather.
• Beastlihead Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Beastliness.