• Beavered Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Covered with, or wearing, a beaver or hat.
• Beaver Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That piece of armor which protected the lower part of the face, whether forming a part of the helmet or fixed to the breastplate. It was so constructed (with joints or otherwise) that the wearer could raise or lower it to eat and drink.
- (n.) Beaver cloth, a heavy felted woolen cloth, used chiefly for making overcoats.
- (n.) The fur of the beaver.
- (n.) A hat, formerly made of the fur of the beaver, but now usually of silk.
- (n.) An amphibious rodent, of the genus Castor.