• Belching Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Belch
• Belch Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To issue with spasmodic force or noise.
- (v. i.) To eject violently from within; to cast forth; to emit; to give vent to; to vent.
- (v. i.) To eject wind from the stomach through the mouth; to eructate.
- (n.) The act of belching; also, that which is belched; an eructation.
- (v. i.) To eject or throw up from the stomach with violence; to eruct.
- (n.) Malt liquor; -- vulgarly so called as causing eructation.