• Below Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In some part or page following.
- (prep.) Under, or lower in place; beneath not so high; as, below the moon; below the knee.
- (adv.) In a lower place, with respect to any object; in a lower room; beneath.
- (adv.) On the earth, as opposed to the heavens.
- (prep.) Inferior to in rank, excellence, dignity, value, amount, price, etc.; lower in quality.
- (prep.) Unworthy of; unbefitting; beneath.
- (adv.) In court or tribunal of inferior jurisdiction; as, at the trial below.
- (adv.) In hell, or the regions of the dead.
• Belowt Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To treat as a lout; to talk abusively to.