• Benefice Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An estate in lands; a fief.
- (n.) An ecclesiastical living and church preferment, as in the Church of England; a church endowed with a revenue for the maintenance of divine service. See Advowson.
- (v. t.) To endow with a benefice.
- (n.) A favor or benefit.
• Beneficed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Benefice
- (a.) Possessed of a benefice or church preferment.
• Beneficent Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Doing or producing good; performing acts of kindness and charity; characterized by beneficence.