• Bilk Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Nonsense; vain words.
- (v. t.) To frustrate or disappoint; to deceive or defraud, by nonfulfillment of engagement; to leave in the lurch; to give the slip to; as, to bilk a creditor.
- (n.) A cheat; a trick; a hoax.
- (n.) A person who tricks a creditor; an untrustworthy, tricky person.
- (n.) A thwarting an adversary in cribbage by spoiling his score; a balk.
• Bilked Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bilk
• Bilking Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bilk