• Bladdered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bladder
• Bladder Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To put up in bladders; as, bladdered lard.
- (n.) A distended, membranaceous pericarp.
- (n.) Any vesicle or blister, especially if filled with air, or a thin, watery fluid.
- (n.) A bag or sac in animals, which serves as the receptacle of some fluid; as, the urinary bladder; the gall bladder; -- applied especially to the urinary bladder, either within the animal, or when taken out and inflated with air.
- (v. t.) To swell out like a bladder with air; to inflate.
- (n.) Anything inflated, empty, or unsound.