• Blend Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To mix or mingle together; esp. to mingle, combine, or associate so that the separate things mixed, or the line of demarcation, can not be distinguished. Hence: To confuse; to confound.
- (v. i.) To mingle; to mix; to unite intimately; to pass or shade insensibly into each other, as colors.
- (n.) A thorough mixture of one thing with another, as color, tint, etc., into another, so that it cannot be known where one ends or the other begins.
- (v. t.) To pollute by mixture or association; to spoil or corrupt; to blot; to stain.
- (a.) To make blind, literally or figuratively; to dazzle; to deceive.
• Blending Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The method of laying on different tints so that they may mingle together while wet, and shade into each other insensibly.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Blend
- (n.) The act of mingling.
• Blended Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Blend
• Blendous Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pertaining to, consisting of, or containing, blende.