• Blin Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t. & i.) To stop; to cease; to desist.
- (n.) Cessation; end.
• Blinding Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Making blind or as if blind; depriving of sight or of understanding; obscuring; as, blinding tears; blinding snow.
- (n.) A thin coating of sand and fine gravel over a newly paved road. See Blind, v. t., 4.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Blind
• Blindly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Without sight, discernment, or understanding; without thought, investigation, knowledge, or purpose of ones own.