• Blush Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To have a warm and delicate color, as some roses and other flowers.
- (v. t.) To suffuse with a blush; to redden; to make roseate.
- (n.) A suffusion of the cheeks or face with red, as from a sense of shame, confusion, or modesty.
- (v. t.) To express or make known by blushing.
- (v. i.) To grow red; to have a red or rosy color.
- (v. i.) To become suffused with red in the cheeks, as from a sense of shame, modesty, or confusion; to become red from such cause, as the cheeks or face.
- (n.) A red or reddish color; a rosy tint.
• Blushed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Blush
• Blushful Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Full of blushes.