• Blustered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bluster
• Bluster Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Fitful noise and violence, as of a storm; violent winds; boisterousness.
- (v. i.) To talk with noisy violence; to swagger, as a turbulent or boasting person; to act in a noisy, tumultuous way; to play the bully; to storm; to rage.
- (v. t.) To utter, or do, with noisy violence; to force by blustering; to bully.
- (v. i.) To blow fitfully with violence and noise, as wind; to be windy and boisterous, as the weather.
- (n.) Noisy and violent or threatening talk; noisy and boastful language.