• Boiler Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A vessel in which any thing is boiled.
- (n.) One who boils.
- (n.) A strong metallic vessel, usually of wrought iron plates riveted together, or a composite structure variously formed, in which steam is generated for driving engines, or for heating, cooking, or other purposes.
- (n.) A sunken reef; esp., a coral reef on which the sea breaks heavily.
• Boilery Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A place and apparatus for boiling, as for evaporating brine in salt making.