• Brash Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Brittle, as wood or vegetables.
- (n.) Broken and angular fragments of rocks underlying alluvial deposits.
- (n.) A rash or eruption; a sudden or transient fit of sickness.
- (n.) Broken fragments of ice.
- (n.) Refuse boughs of trees; also, the clippings of hedges.
- (a.) Hasty in temper; impetuous.
• Brashy Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Resembling, or of the nature of, brash, or broken fragments; broken; crumbly.
- (a.) Showery; characterized by brashes, or showers.