• Brisk Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t. & i.) To make or become lively; to enliven; to animate; to take, or cause to take, an erect or bold attitude; -- usually with up.
- (a.) Full of liveliness and activity; characterized by quickness of motion or action; lively; spirited; quick.
- (a.) Full of spirit of life; effervesc/ng, as liquors; sparkling; as, brick cider.
• Brisket Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That part of the breast of an animal which extends from the fore legs back beneath the ribs; also applied to the fore part of a horse, from the shoulders to the bottom of the chest.