• Bustling Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Agitated; noisy; tumultuous; characterized by confused activity; as, a bustling crowd.
- (n.) of Bustle
• Bustle Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To move noisily; to be rudely active; to move in a way to cause agitation or disturbance; as, to bustle through a crowd.
- (n.) Great stir; agitation; tumult from stirring or excitement.
- (n.) A kind of pad or cushion worn on the back below the waist, by women, to give fullness to the skirts; -- called also bishop, and tournure.