• Butchered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Butcher
• Butcher Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To kill or slaughter (animals) for food, or for market; as, to butcher hogs.
- (n.) A slaughterer; one who kills in large numbers, or with unusual cruelty; one who causes needless loss of life, as in battle.
- (v. t.) To murder, or kill, especially in an unusually bloody or barbarous manner.
- (n.) One who slaughters animals, or dresses their flesh for market; one whose occupation it is to kill animals for food.