• Cabal Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A number of persons united in some close design, usually to promote their private views and interests in church or state by intrigue; a secret association composed of a few designing persons; a junto.
- (n.) A secret.
- (n.) Tradition; occult doctrine. See Cabala
- (n.) The secret artifices or machinations of a few persons united in a close design; intrigue.
- (v. i.) To unite in a small party to promote private views and interests by intrigue; to intrigue; to plot.
• Cabalistically Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a cabalistic manner.
• Caballine Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Caballine aloes.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a horse.