• Cancel Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) The part thus suppressed.
- (v. i.) To annul or destroy; to revoke or recall.
- (v. i.) The suppression or striking out of matter in type, or of a printed page or pages.
- (v. i.) To cross and deface, as the lines of a writing, or as a word or figure; to mark out by a cross line; to blot out or obliterate.
- (v. i.) An inclosure; a boundary; a limit.
- (v. i.) To shut out, as with a railing or with latticework; to exclude.
- (v. i.) To suppress or omit; to strike out, as matter in type.
- (v. i.) To inclose or surround, as with a railing, or with latticework.
• Canceled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Cancel