• Cannoned Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Furnished with cannon.
• Cannon Definition & Synonyms
- (n. & v.) See Carom.
- (n.) A great gun; a piece of ordnance or artillery; a firearm for discharging heavy shot with great force.
- (pl. ) of Cannon
- (n.) A kind of type. See Canon.
- (n.) A hollow cylindrical piece carried by a revolving shaft, on which it may, however, revolve independently.
- (v. i.) To discharge cannon.
- (v. i.) To collide or strike violently, esp. so as to glance off or rebound; to strike and rebound.