• Capered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Caper
• Caper Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A frolicsome leap or spring; a skip; a jump, as in mirth or dancing; a prank.
- (v. i.) To leap or jump about in a sprightly manner; to cut capers; to skip; to spring; to prance; to dance.
- (n.) A vessel formerly used by the Dutch, privateer.
- (n.) The pungent grayish green flower bud of the European and Oriental caper (Capparis spinosa), much used for pickles.
- (n.) A plant of the genus Capparis; -- called also caper bush, caper tree.