• Caravan Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A company of travelers, pilgrims, or merchants, organized and equipped for a long journey, or marching or traveling together, esp. through deserts and countries infested by robbers or hostile tribes, as in Asia or Africa.
- (n.) A large, covered wagon, or a train of such wagons, for conveying wild beasts, etc., for exhibition; an itinerant show, as of wild beasts.
- (n.) A covered vehicle for carrying passengers or for moving furniture, etc.; -- sometimes shorted into van.
• Caravansaries Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Caravansary
• Caravaneer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The leader or driver of the camels in caravan.